IAHD Pro Course
(for professionals from any training organisation)
Expand your diving & teaching experience!
LEARN HOW TO GUIDE & TEACH PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES and OPEN UP THE CHANCE TO DIVE TO EVERYBODY!
4 day program with theory modules, confined and open water work and many things you never thought of!
You'll learn about...
• how to relate to some of the psychological aspects of physically disabled.
• physical disabilities and how they relate to scuba diving.
• how to overcome problems when training physically disabled divers.
• assisting those with sight impairment, hearing impairment, spinal injuries, amputations, etc.
• adapt and modify normal diving equipment to the needs of the disabled diver.
• become more aware of your students, their need, their attitudes, etc.
• develop a foresight in logistic awareness and considerations.
• the psychological aspects of someone who has become physically disabled.
Please contact us for more information concerning course dates and costs.